I’ve been nominated XD
You might think “what the heck is Liebster Award !!?” and that’s OK.. coz I had absolutely no idea that such thing existed until my puny tiny blog was nominated by the beautiful blogger LitaKino (Lita Kino Anime Reviews).
What I liked about this award is its goal; as it is actually about discovering unknown blogs that deserve a little more recognition. I am thankful that there is someone out there who thought of my blog and nominated it. I actually have less than 20 followers so I’m really grateful to be even considered hahaha.
So, thank you LitaKino <3.
I will nominate a few blogs that I like by the end of this post along with a few rules that must be followed by the nominees^^
But first allow me to answer a few questions; you might not care but bear with me just a bit as it is part of the nomination process. I will try to make my answers as short as possible XD
1. What made you start your anime blog?
I love anime; it’s a huge part of my life.. I am an otaku after all . Unfortunately, my friends don’t feel the same way.
I don’t really have anyone in my life to share my thoughts with when it’s about anime but you guys ❤
So, The main reason behind me creating this blog is……… I want to build a home that is open for all anime lovers where we can talk and enjoy our time talking about the thing we love most; anime ❤
2. Ice cream or pie?
ice cream ice cream ice cream ice cream ice cream…… AND pie X3
3. What is the most expensive thing anime wise you have bought?
before answering that; you will have to know that where I live there are limited options for such items even if I order it online; it may not be allowed to the country T^T
Anyway, over one year ago…. I bought a collection from Naruto that was on sale; it included: Asuma’s knife “chakra blade”, Itachi’s Headband with his Mangekyo Sharingan eye lenses, Kakashi’s Mangekyo Sharingan eye lenses, Tsunade’s full outfit “cosplay”, a huge poster for the five kages as they stand against Madara, and beautiful well made figures for the older team 7 (Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke with sharingan).
I was so happy.
4. What other hobbies do you have?
Well, since I started this blog; it became my newest hobby coz it’s about ANIME ❤
But my other hobbies are… reading; not just manga but novels and books too. I love music a lot specially rock, I also like to watch American & English tv series & movies, and J&K Dramas …. and most of all I love VIDEO GAMES ❤
I also like twirling in my chair when I’m at work.. does that count ? hahahaha
Still, my top favorite forever and always is anime ^^
5. What is your current opinion on how the world is?
Oh, don’t get me started… I will write as little as possible coz if I go on about this one I may never stop..
everyone speaks about freedom and how everyone deserve it. Then, they go and judge each other for their choices and beliefs which defies the real meaning of the right of freedom.
They don’t understand that freedom varies from person to another depending on one’s beliefs and lifestyle and we shouldn’t apply our own rules and beliefs on others no matter what.
Everyone have the right to make their own choices and their own mistakes and learn from them. You can’t judge others based on what you believe is right or wrong because right and wrong also varies depending on your own beliefs, your society, and the environment in which you were raised.
But, what I hate most; is the generalization of people. When someone makes a mistake; everyone yells (RACISM!!) which is wrong. If you make a mistake then own it but at the same time others shouldn’t blame the whole race of the guilty party.
I rather stop here.
6. Do you have a favorite genre of anime you like to watch?
I watched every genre out there, literally everything.
I don’t really have a favorite but my least favorite is Mecha. I don’t really really hate it but I don’t care for it and I prefer not to watch it. my second least favorite is Harem; I’m not a fan of the idea of 1000000 grils fawning over one guy hahahaha XD. I watched a few though and some of them are good and funny but I still don’t really like it.
7. Is there an anime character you really would like to cosplay?
YES… Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach (in her bankai form) ❤
She’s so cool in her bankai form, no really.. she is literally cool XD
Unfortunately, there aren’t cosplay outfits that are in good quality for her look in that specific form coz she didn’t appear with that look in the anime; at least I didn’t find any XD
BTW, I like buying cosplay outfits and seeing other people cosplay; like when I go to comicons I take a lot of photoes with a lot of cosplayers but I don’t really like to cosplay personally. I mean I do cosplay sometimes but not a lot.
8. What is one anime thing you are stalking to buy currently?
Right now, a very well made figures for the Strawhat Pirates after the 2 years skip >D.
I will not rest until I have them all …..
9. Do you think wordpress is an easy blog site to use?
I’m still trying to get used to it really. I mean there are features that I wish were available.
It’s better than other websites which is why I started my very first written blog here.
I do believe it will improve with time though.
10. Do you have any favorite anime reviewers you love to follow?
I like to read about the anime I watch to see what others think about them and share my opinions too. I can’t really choose one reviewer.
11. Do you have an anime crush?
a crush? like one single crush? try a 100 hahaha..
No seriously… I do have a crush but not only on male characters but female too ❤
My Female crushes are:
1- Asaka Rei (AKA Saint Juste Sama) T^T
Anime Title: Oniisama e…
aaahhhh I love her, she makes me so sad whenever I think of her.. but I can’t help it. I love her T^T
I watched over 300 anime but this character is the most memorable of them all.
do you know how I know that?
It’s because she was in the very first anime I have ever watched 15 years ago.
She lived through a lot of heartache and sorrows, wishing to die; yet,she lived for the sake of that one person who was the most cruel to her.
Ahhh Saint Juste sama… you are the most beautiful and complicated character I have ever seen.
2- Osaki Nana
Anime Title: Nana
whoever watches this wonderful anime will fall in love with this woman at first sight.
she’s cool, seems to be together and focused but she’s actually confused and struggled a lot in her life.
She keep losing the people who she loves the most; they keep being taken away from her. When you see her from the outside she seems strong but it’s just an act, coz once you get to know her; you will see how scared she is of being left all alone </3
Nana… I love you.. hang in there T^T
My Only Male Crush is:
Monkey D. Luffy (AKA Strawhat)
Anime Title: One Piece
This guy is the cutest, funniest, strongest guys I have ever seen in any anime. He makes me laugh so much and he has the cutest smile ever.
He’s so stupid but so strong, it’s impossible not to love him…
if you don’t like this guy then I don’t know what to say really XD
Now, it’s time for the 11 random facts about myself … don’t know what to write ….
1. I will be 28 years old on April .. Yeah I know .. I’m THAT young XD
2. I wish to visit Japan one day. I’m planning to go there next year.. but I have to work on my finances though hahaha.
3. Learning Japanese is probably my biggest wish. I just don’t seem to grasp the letters whatsoever [-.-!]
4. I believe in Magic, Angels, Demons.. the whole thing.
5. Since we were little my sister and I been making up words that no one understands and we use them a lot… like (tikantol, tshigum… etc). I don’t know if it has a meaning in some other language ~[*.*]~ naaah probably not hahaha.
6. I like Italian and Japanese food ❤
7. Every once in a while I do my favorite thing to do; lie down, close my eyes and do absolutely nothing.. nothing at all.. not even thinking.. it’s very relaxing.
8. I have a collection of over 600 anime series and movies, and they’re still increasing XD but I didn’t watch them all yet.
9. The hardest question anyone can ask me is (what is your top 10 anime list?) because it keeps changing maybe everyday.
10. When I watch an anime, the most important thing to me is the story. So, animation, art, graphics, OSTs they come waaaaaay after that. That’s why I don’t mind watching like really old anime; as long as the story is good then I’m OK.
11. Not a lot of people in my life know about my love for anime. They don’t know that I’m a big proud geek. I’m not hiding it but they just don’t notice it for some reason hahaha.
This concludes my 11 facts ^^
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
OK, Now I will list down 6 beautiful blogs which I nominate for this award (randomly organized):
- mocorochi: This blog has some really good content. I enjoy reading it.
- RABUJOI: The content of this blog is varied and the reviews are good too. The blogger has interesting writing skills.
- Otakuness Anime Reviews: I love this blog, the blogger is really bold and has strong opinions. I don’t always agree with those opinions but I really do respect them ^^
- Koekara: The layout is really good and attractive; and this blogger is a very skilled writer; catching my attention with the very first sentence making me want to read more and more. Really beautiful skill.
- fujinsei: This blog is so original. The blogger talks about almost everything. So, no matter what; you will find something you like in there somewhere.
- Transcend Gaming: This blog is about anime and video games, my most favorite things in the world. Do I need to say more?
Alright, these blogs and bloggers are really awesome and do deserve more recognition ❤
So, if you awesome bloggers are interested in this award please follow the rules mentioned above and answer my questions which are displayed below (^.^)y
If you don’t wish to participate then allow me to thank you for your great blogs and keep it up ❤
My questions for the nominees:
1. Why do you like anime?
2. Do you have a favorite Seiyuu (Voice Actor/Actress)?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Japanese Anime or American Animation? and why?
5. What is in your opinion the most important thing in an anime?
6. Have you ever cried over an anime?
7. Who are your top 5 (Male and Female) characters?
8. Name 5 anime characters you hate the most?
9. What do you think of the world today?
10. What are your hobbies?
11. Do you believe in magic?
Finally, I like to thank LitaKino again for nominating my humble blog as it’s my very first written blog.
I also want to thank the great bloggers I nominated for creating such amazing blogs.
I hope you enjoyed my post XD